My home has a separate mother-in-law apartment which I rent out. The current tenants are purchasing a home of their own, so I am seeking someone else to take their place.
* 2 bedrooms (one larger, one small)
* 1 bath (large with tub/ shower)
* private entrance- off street access
* 1 car heated garage with its own driveway access
* eat in kitchen and small living room
* central air and heat (thermostat is upstairs ,but owners will adjust to meet your needs)
* lower level, walk-out entrance to front of house, 4 windows give good light to all areas
* All bills paid- this includes heat, electricity, as well as basic cable TV, wireless internet access,
and free access to upstairs laundry facilities (oversized washer and dryer in separate utilityroom)
* Labyrinth/ Prayer Garden dedicated to Mary is on property
* located in very quiet neighborhood in far southeast Eagan, near Rosemount, Inver Grove
* 1/2 block from city park featuring natural prairie area, playground and walk down access to
dock on Hay Lake
* 10 minute walk or 5 minute bike-car ride from Lebanon Hills Regional Park (sand beach, trail
* 15 minutes to downtown St Paul via Highway 52, 25 minutes to Downtown Minneapolis via
* All this for $750 a month, available March 15th.
E mail Phil at email@example.com if you are interested or know someone who might be.
Here are some pictures... first the house in total, then a close up of the lower level apartment entrance and also the Labyrinth/ Prayer Garden. Please excuse the snow and drear- we have 25 trees on the property and it looks great and green in summer!
We are seeking someone who is like-minded with owners who are quiet, practicing Roman Catholics with a strong moral and social conscience, committed to regular prayer and Mass attendance. We would also consider sharing regular (weekly?) meals and communal prayer if appropriate.
We would prefer a single man or woman or possibly a couple. Pets considered, if they get along with our mixed breed dog.